SIA’s Annual Reports Rank Aerotek as Staffing Industry Leader
Aerotek named largest U.S. staffing firm across three categories for sixth consecutive year
Aerotek® Inc., a leading provider of recruiting and staffing services, announced today that recent reports by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) have named Aerotek the largest U.S. staffing firm in the following three areas: clinical/scientific, engineering and office/clerical jobs. In addition to these rankings, Aerotek was also named second largest staffing agency for finance/accounting jobs and fourth largest for industrial jobs.
“Our ranking in SIA’s annual report of the largest staffing companies reinforces our position as an industry-leading, strategic staffing partner to our customers,” said Aerotek President Todd Mohr. “Our priority is our people and we are committed to matching our clients with the right talent to fit their needs while providing the highest level of service to both candidates and clients.”
The following are highlights of additional market share data by industry released by SIA:
- The 18 firms on the SIA 2018 list of largest clinical/scientific staffing firms in the U.S. generated $1.8 billion, which accounts for 77 percent of the total market. As the largest supplier, Aerotek accounts for 21 percent of the market share.
- The 22 firms that comprise the SIA 2018 list of largest engineering staffing firms in the U.S. generated $5.3 billion, or 66 percent of the total market. As the largest supplier, Aerotek accounts for 19 percent of the market share.
- The 13 firms listed on the SIA 2018 list of largest office/clerical staffing firms in the U.S. generated $7.0 billion, which accounts for 40 percent of the total market. As the largest supplier, Aerotek accounts for 7 percent of the market share.
- The 11 firms that comprise the SIA 2018 list of largest finance/accounting staffing firms in the U.S. generated $4.1 billion, or 53 percent of the total market. Ranked second, Aerotek accounts for 5 percent of the market share.
- The 40 firms on the SIA 2018 list of largest industrial staffing firms in the U.S. generated $24.1 billion, which accounts for 72 percent of the total market. Ranked fourth, Aerotek accounts for 6 percent of the market share.
The companies included on the SIA 2018 annual lists are ranked based on 2017 revenue numbers. Numbers were submitted via an online survey in February of 2018. Aerotek currently operates more than 250 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information about Aerotek, visit Aerotek.com.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 18,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 250 non-franchised offices with more than 8,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.
About Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA)
Founded in 1989, SIA is the global advisor on staffing and workforce solutions. Our proprietary research covers all categories of employed and non-employed work including temporary staffing, independent contracting and other types of contingent labor. SIA’s independent and objective analysis provides insights into the services and suppliers operating in the workforce solutions ecosystem including staffing firms, managed service providers, recruitment process outsourcers, payrolling/compliance firms and talent acquisition technology specialists such as vendor management systems, online staffing platforms, crowdsourcing and online work services. We also provide training and accreditation with our unique Certified Contingent Workforce Professional (CCWP) program.
Known for our award-winning content, data, support tools, publications, executive conferences and events, we help both suppliers and buyers of workforce solutions make better-informed decisions that improve business results and minimize risk. As a division of the international business media company, Crain Communications Inc., SIA is headquartered in Mountain View, California, with offices in London, England. For more information: http://www.staffingindustry.com/.