Airway Heights, WA, US
Contract to Hire
$18.00 - $20.00 /Hour
The Estimator works with the Director of Operations (DOP) and other members of the estimating department to complete Structural and Architectural take-offs in accordance with the bid request.
Bachelors degree, preferably in construction management, engineering, or business. We are open to entry level candidates with no experience.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Ability to read and comprehend drawings.
Attention to detail and organizational skills.
Specific job duties:
* Enters take-off members into Fabsuite.
* Inputs job info and maintains the status of the bid in Bid Tracer.
* Submits and monitors bid invites to lower tiered subs such as detailers, stair suppliers, engineering, etc.
* Completes scope letter to suit bid request and specific scope requirements. Then submits to Director of Operations for final review.
* Contacts contractor to answer bid related questions as necessary.
* Assists Project Management department with take-offs for change orders and drawing set comparisons.
* Inputs and manipulates native PDF and Tekla models to perform digital take-offs.
If you are interested in this position please contact Colton at 509-570-1027 or submit a resume to the email below.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.