Bedford, PA, US
The Process Engineer has accountability for developing processes to ensure quality, cost and efficiency requirements are met and to provide manufacturing support and promote process improvement; Troubleshoot problems with production and takes corrective actions (such as pin holes, weld wires); Researches the purchase of equipment or upgrades to existing equipment.
3 focus areas:
1.Welding knowledge and experience
2. CAD experience and Tooling/Fixture Design
3. Project Management in manufacturing Environment
1. Evaluate, implement and monitor processes and operating systems for continuous improvement projects that will reduce cost, improve quality, throughput, and safety.
2. Support new product design for integration to the production floor
3. Specify and assist in the purchase or upgrade of capital investments in equipment; research and purchase new manufacturing technology
4. Create, edit and maintain necessary documentation
5. Equipment calibration and maintenance monitoring
6. Plan, develop and implement operational policies to ensure the organization operates at peak productivity and profitability.
7. Monitor and improve the efficiency, output and safety of manufacturing processes through observations and measurements as well as data collection and interpretation from technical and operating personnel.
8. Assists in ensuring accurate completion of monthly operations reports, KPI's and works with plant manager and finance to evaluate against objectives, operating costs and project management status. Makes adjustments in plans based on variances.
9. Supports a lean, high-performance culture that encourages continuous improvement at all levels of the organization.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.