Berlin, MD, US
$0.00 - $17.21 /Hour
NOW HIRING: Solar General Labor (LOCAL ONLY - no per Diem)
- Client is looking for Solar General Laborers to help support the first phase of their project portfolio.
- Client has 10 MW project starting in Worcester County needing labor support to help set up initial mechanical equipment.
- Laborers will be helping to install the solar modules using basic hand and power tools.
- Will lift up to 50 lbs periodically to put the racking systems in the correct locations.
- Required from time to time to use a shovel for digging up new holes for racks.
- Laborers will be lifting +50lbs. on a construction site and helping to organize the solar equipment for installation.
Total of 20 laborers are needed.
Projects: 6 months - +1 year
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.