Bowling Green, KY, US
Contract to Hire
Position Summary Assemble new and/or replacement parts by operating intermediate machines and equipment. Must be able to assemble complete functional units or complex subassemblies from work instructions.
* Follow written and/or verbal instructions from Supervisor
* Set up, repair, and preform hand and automatic assembly operations at one or multiple stations.
* Interpret blue prints, drawings, and work orders.
* Perform and submit first piece for inspection
* Load/unload machines using proper equipment
* Operate equipment to highest production and quality standards
* Make necessary adjustments and tool replacements when necessary
* Use appropriate hand tools and gauges
* Keep up with Equipment Maintenance
* Safely transporting Materials
* Keeping work area orderly (includes cleaning of equipment, floors, tables, ect.)
* Responsible for own work, corrects errors in own work
* Checks part numbers and places them in appropriate shipping containers
* Performs and review Statistical Process Control, including: data collection, charts, and graphs.
* Record keeping
* Reporting defects to supervisor
* Follows standardized work instruction
* Adhere to current health, Safety, and environment policies
* Understand adhere to current quality and control policies.
* Two years experience in assembly/Industrial experience
* Uses hand tools and production equipment appropriate to the work preformed
* Basic blueprint reading required
* Basic shop math (decimals, addition, subtraction, fractions)
* Be able to work in team orientated environment.
* Follow instructions, safety rules and regulations.
Will work 8 hours shifts M-F with the occasionally 10 hour day.
Saturdays will be occasionally but will be known by Thursday at the latest
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.