Bowling Green, OH, US
- This position is responsible for providing quality support for all aspects of program and projects. This includes overseeing and directing quality activities in the area of capability studies, dimensional checks, material testing, product inspection, print changes, process and product documentation.
- This position will include the responsibility to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction for product and service supplied by the plant through operator awareness, appropriate inspection, audit programs and continuous improvements and customer visits to the plants for monitoring and feedback.
- This position will lead the plant in customer satisfaction PPM reduction and quality system development, as well as be an active member of the launch teams which follow TS16949, 1809001 and 18014001 procedures
- Must have TS-16949 background of 2+ years in automotive manufacturing environment
- 2+ years working with SOPs, work instructions, control plans and process flows
- GD&T knowledge
- CMM report knowledge
- SHIFT : 1st
- HOURS: 7:30-4:30
- OT: voluntary
- Weekends: voluntary
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.