Breinigsville, PA, US
Contract to Hire
Aerotek is currently hiring full time assemblers/general warehouse workers/forklift operators to start ASAP.
- Location: Breinigsville, PA
- Pay: Starting at $12/hour
- Placement Type: contract-to-hire
- Overtime: Mandatory
- First Shift: 7am-5:30pm
- Second Shift: 5pm-1:30am
Responsibilities depending on position:
- Material Handler-These contractors are responsible for operating sit-down forklifts and tuggers to replenish the assembly lines with the materials needed to assemble the product, unloading, put-away, and other duties such as labeling/tagging which require them to get on and off the lift. This job involves utilizing scanners, and reading off of work orders. It is preferred that candidates already have forklift experience, but candidate who lack the experience can be considered, as long as they have a strong background in warehouse, S/R, pallet jack operation, etc.
- Quality-These contractors are responsible for visually inspecting the product to ensure that it has been assembled properly based on the work order, and client specifications. It requires candidates to pay close attention to detail. It is preferred that candidates in consideration for this role have previous QA, QC, or Inspector experience. Contractors in this role will be required to assemble product and do some heavy lifting from time to time.
- Assemblers-These contractors are responsible for utilizing pneumatic tools and overhead cranes to assemble axles and chassis on a moving assembly line. In this role, candidates must have the ability to multitask, while reading off of work orders, as they are assembling different pieces, with different client specifications at one time. It is preferred that candidates in consideration for this role have a mechanical background, experience using hand and power tools, and production/assembly experience.
- Layout- The contractors in this role will work in the chassis department. Contractors will be responsible for reading off of a paper, giving details to the required measurements for the specified chassis and/or brackets, and utilizing a tape measure to accurately mark each measurement provided. They are also responsible for labeling. This is more of a mental position, rather than a physical position. Candidates in consideration for this role must have previous QA/QC experience and the ability to read off of a tape measure. Anyone who does not get a 100% on the Measurement and Coding portion of the Production Evaluation cannot be considered for this position.
- Wheel and Tire - Candidates will be working in the Wheel and Tire Facility where they will be responsible for performing the complete wheel and tire build up, and sequencing. After 3-4 weeks of training, you may be trained on the sit down clamp forklift in the facility. Candidate will be mounting/dismount, rotate, and inflate tires. Requires heavy/repetition of lifting. Candidates will also have to stack deflated and refurbished tires in the dock area for the forklift operators.
- Mechanical Aptitude, Tool Knowledge
- Manufacturing or Production Experience
- High attention to detail
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Drug and background check required.
If interested please apply directly to this posting or call 570-235-2117 for a faster response!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.