$70,000.00 - $78,000.00 /Year
Aerotek is hiring a Financial Analyst for a full-time permanent position.
- Perform analytical, financial and accounting functions; includes revenue and other areas that may be impacted by billing, revenue recognition, Account Receivable and other balance sheet items.
- Analyze trends/anomalies in large data sets and critically think through the impact to the business.
- Proven ability to work through complex issues, developing creative solutions, and following-up as necessary.
- Will plan and coordinate efforts across multi-function team efforts and lead projects as requested.
- Independently gathers and analyzes data.
- Ensures data integrity, makes assessments, and completes reconciliations to draw appropriate business conclusions from analysis.
- Key contributor to the reporting, forecasting, accounting activity and partners/supports various functional areas as needed.
- Responsible for month-end close activities, prepares and analyzes schedules, reports and/or journal entries and understands their impact on the overall financials.
- Questions inconsistency in financial data elements/business metrics.
- 1. 5+ years of prior experience in financial analysis and accounting.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance.
- Advanced computer skills including excel, Essbase, PeopleSoft and in-depth knowledge of MBS.
- Experience in translating trends in data analysis/business metrics resulting in actionable follow-up.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.