Carol Stream, IL, US
Contract to Hire
Our Client has an urgent need for a Permanent Controls Engineer to join their team right away!
1. This person is primarily responsible for developing and debugging software for custom assembly and inspection machinery, consistent with standards and specifications using templates and original code for industrial PLCs, HMIs and other related devices.
2. The work requires collaboration with mechanical engineers, machine builders, machine technicians and end users.
3. Will program and debug robotics for Fanuc, Omron Adept, ABB, other similar products considered
4. Will develop machine vision applications for Cognex Insight or Keyence XG, other similar products considered
5. Will program and debug servo motion (single axis, multi-axis coordinated, camming, gearing, etc.).
6. Responsible for reading controls and pneumatics schematics.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.