Charleston, SC, US
$12,000.00 - $19,000.00 /Year
Production Lead: ($12-$19/ hr)
- THIS IS A "WORKING POSITION".
- Will actively work day to day with other production associates & lead efforts for production & schedule attainment.
- Ability to lift 70+ lbs frequently & work in a dusty manufacturing environment
- Will work & assist in numerous departments as needed (packing bags, palletizing, loading trucks, liquid fill, unloading of trucks, administrative work, quality tests, etc….) - will conduct a 3-6 month training regimen to get acclimated to the plant processes
- Small-Mid Sized Workforce - must be versatile to learn and conduct numerous activities
- Reliability, Safety, and Quality are must
- Climbing stairs and emptying 50 lb bags of starch into mixers
- Sweeping and cleaning are of work on a regular basis.
- Opening valves on tanks
- Running controls on machines (very basic touch screen controls)
- Need to be able to lift 50 pounds repeatedly any given day
- Must be ok with 12 hour rotating shifts, 4 on and then 3 off. (Dupont Swing Shift)
- Following Standard Operating Procedures and Safety are a MUST
Top 5 Skills Needed:
1. Chemical Production/Manufacturing experience
2. Attention to detail (constantly weighing out bags/mixing chemicals)
3. Lead experience background would be a plus
4. Not afraid to get dirty!
5. Wants to grow into a supervisor role
1. 100% Growth within past 2 years (rapidly expanding)
2. Opportunity to grow into a leadership role
3. Great national company to work for overall
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.