Contract to Hire
$22,000.00 - $25,000.00 /Year
- Prepare, clean and maintain radiology area. Check x-ray unit and visual inventory supply
- Prepare patients for examination: remove clothing or jewelry that may interfere with the procedure, review medical history, drape with lead vest/ apron, and properly input information into radiology software and EMR.
- Explain the procedure and report process clearly and answer any follow up questions
- Obtain x-ray images by following provider orders, position patients properly, and follow the correct procedures for processing and sending
- Set the equipment to obtain the best density, detail, and contrast of the area being imaged by using the bariatric caliper and technique charts
- Maintain awareness of and practice established radiation safety standards in carrying out duties
- Ensure that all films are labeled accurately, legibly and reprocessed according to procedure
- Make films viewable and notify the provider when they are ready
- Apply knowledge of anatomy and physiology to the process in order to help the provider make a diagnosis
- Monitor inbox for incoming report results to notify physician
- Wear personal monitoring device on collar and outside of apron consistently and submit it promptly and regularly for assessment of occupational radiation dosage
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following clinical policies and legal requirements
- Adapt to changing priorities and work flow
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.