Charlotte, NC, US
Aerotek is currently hiring Electrical Design Engineers:
This position is accountable for the design of switchgear and switchboards based on customer plans and specifications.
*These positions are located in Columbia, SC
- Design of basic relay/control schemes
- Ability to interact with field sales force and plant manufacturing personnel
- Creation of electrical schematics and wiring diagrams with AutoCAD
- Generation of bills of material, and modification of standard assemblies as required to suit the application
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years' experience in design and manufacturing of electrical distribution equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Must have experience designing power applications, circuits, PLC's, switchgears, switchboards, or lighting and automation control.
- Must have 3D modeling experience (pro e, creo, solidworks, catia, or inventor)
- Competitive salary, bonus, & 3 weeks of vacation to start
- Relocation assistance offered for qualified candidates
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply with a copy of their resume, references, contact information, and availability!
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.