Church Point, LA, US
Contract to Hire
$15.00 - $27.00 /Hour
NOW HIRING MACHINIST AND BUILDERS
I have 3 different companies looking for builders and machinist!
-Elgin (1st shift)
-2 companies in St Charles (1st and 2nd shift)
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Job is 100% mechanical or electrical and fluid-power assembly per blueprint/drawing/specification
* Responsible for the mechanical assembly of the machine frame, base, and all mechanical stations/components
* There is a lot of fluid systems work (hydraulics, pneumatic, coolant, lubrication, etc)
* Interface with engineering when major changes are needed (need to record changes to machine parts and assemblies on engineering drawings)
* They will not be doing any machining of parts in this role ("we outsource 98% of our machining") so if your candidate wants to do a lot of machining of parts, this is not the right role for them
* They have electrical builders so this person will not be doing Panel Building or Machine Wiring
Pay anywhere from $15-25/hr
DO NOT WAIT, I DO HAVE SOME DIRECT HIRE POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
APPLY TO THIS POST OR CONTACT ME AT 847-273-7627
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.