Clanton, AL, US
* Troubleshoot problems regarding tools, fixtures and assembly processes in the manufacturing areas.
* Design and fabricate tools, spare parts, and gauges for assembly lines.
* Train team leader/set up personnel on press tooling set ups.
* Maintain and update spare parts inventory for assembly lines.
* To perform alternate tasks as required to maintain tooling, production, or support of equipment and facilities.
* Specify, purchase and negotiate specialized tools and equipment.
* Specify, purchase and serve as technical consultant in multidisciplinary fields of engineering, maintenance and quality depts.
* Apply internal or external resources in developing machinery, tooling or techniques for production equipment.
* Apply the latest technological advances in multidisciplinary fields in developing production equipment or techniques.
* Provide research in the application of new technology and techniques to production equipment and develop external resources for new equipment or technology.
* Set presses and run sample parts for sub assemblies.
* Assist in design and fabrication of new assembly lines.
* Purchase plant supplies, electrical supplies, and hardware locally.
* Serve as a liaison between engineering department and external suppliers or resources.
* Coordinate delivery, installation and commissioning of new purchased equipment.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.