Cockeysville, MD, US
Contract to Hire
$16.00 - $18.00 /Hour
Aerotek is currently hiring for a client of ours in the Baltimore Area. Candidates will be performing the following tasks:
- Work from assembly drawings, specifications and instructions to plan work in proper sequences
- Assemble gear trains and idler gears, check and make necessary adjustments to obtain proper backlash
- Use measuring instruments to level and align work, detect and eliminate run-out, work to close tolerances with a demand for square, concentricity and parallelism
- Detect defective material, unusual conditions or operating difficulties and report to proper supervision
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures
This is a great opportunity with a great company. Interested candidates can contact me directly at astasukATaerotekDOTcom
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.