Coeur d'Alene, ID, US
Contract to Hire
$13.00 - $15.00 /Hour
A large family clinic in Coeur D'Alene, ID is looking for talented medical billers to join their growing team! This will be a full-time role. and will be a long-term contract-to-hire opportunity.
- Enter medical charges
- Analyze accounts receivable
- Performing necessary follow-up with insurance providers and patients as necessary
- Post payments from EOB's and make collection calls.
- This individual will also be responsible for filing appeals and working denied claims to obtain payment and will be resolving patient inquiries
- Associate's Degree in healthcare related field preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of current healthcare billing experience and detailed knowledge of ICD-9, CPT coding and insurance payers.
- Combination of education and experience will also be considered
- Strong decision-making and organizational skills; with excellent verbal and written communications
- Must have proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and Word)
- EMR software experience a plus
Interested candidates please submit a resume online or call Madelyn at 509-570-1042 for additional information!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.