Colorado Springs, CO, US
$18.00 - $27.00 /Hour
Currently hiring for skilled Diesel Mechanics in Denver CO that can start ASAP!!! Looking for Diesel Mechanics that have experience working on construction equipment and overhauling diesel engines.
- 2+years as diesel mechanic
- Must be proficient in troubleshooting
- Must be proficient with hydraulics systems
- Must be proficient with pneumatic systems
- Must be proficient with electrical systems
- Must be able to read blue prints & schematics
- Must be able to use fluid and load testing tools
- Must be able to communicate both written and verbal with co-workers & customers
- Must be able to interpret work orders
- Must be proficient with 110 volt systems
- Must be able to climb up and down/under trucks or aerial booms and cranes
Currently have multiple positions that are contract-to-higher with multiple shift openings. Pay is anywhere between $18.00/hr to $27.00/hr.
Please reply with an up to date resume with recent professional references and a good contact number/email.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.