Columbia, MD, US
$16.00 - $18.00 /Hour
Our client in Columbia, MD is looking for an Administrative Assistant with very strong Excel skills to join their team.
* This will be working in a very fast paced environment, and will handle a variety of tasks from building spreadsheets, assisting with scheduling, tracking attendance, handling daily and weekly reports in Excel, and much more.
* We are in search of a highly organized individual, who works well under pressure, is a self-starter and who has had experience in scheduling/workforce planning and management.
* This person will need to be super organized and receptive to feedback.
* They need someone reliable and who can handle multiple tasks at once and who has very strong computers skills.
* This will be directly supporting the Operations Manager and helping her out with general administrative functions as well as helping with scheduling and timekeeping.
All interested and qualified, please apply directly.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.