Creedmoor, NC, US
$13.00 - $14.00 /Hour
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform any shipping and receiving task that may be assigned by supervisor
- Complete all documents related to shipping and or receiving tasks assigned
- Select and palletize grocery, produce, meat, frozen food and dairy orders for shipment to retail stores accurately
- Operate pallet jacks, forklifts, and other material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Perform pre-operational check of pallet jacks or forklifts according to company policy
- Follow good sanitation practices; keep work area clean and free of debris
- Make recommendations for modifications to procedures or processes impacting their work group or distribution center that will maximize efficiency, productivity, and reduce costs
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the position.
- Preferred Qualification:
- High School Education
- Certified on a powered industrial equipment where applicable
- Familiarity/experience in a distribution environment
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, and lift up to and including 80 lbs repetitively
- Ability to meet production standards set by the company
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work needed schedule to perform assigned duties
- Work in a warehouse environment with varying conditions (i.e. cool temperatures, concrete floors, powered industrial trucks)
- Able to use a personal computer for data entry and research purposes
- Highly motivated self-starter and team player with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple task in a fast paced environment.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
704-228-0078 EXTN: 56057