Job Snapshot


Location:
US-IL-Crete
Employee Type:
Full-Time
Posting ID:
6055141
Pay Rate:
$78,000.00 - $85,000.00 /Year

Job Summary



Provides analytical support to 7 locations (USA, Canada & Mexico), by ensuring that laboratory procedures are being performed within specified quality guidelines, ensuring that the testing requirements are implemented adequately and the quality system is reviewed, improved and updated.

Responsibilities Include:
*Serves as a technical resource to trouble shoot deviations from the quality system and provide ongoing technical support related to method and process implementations.
*Understand the proficiency testing process and how results are reported to the laboratories. Track their performance and corrective actions on proficiency programs. Review and ensure root cause analysis is appropriate and effective corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner.
*Review laboratory control chart data to ensure that unsatisfactory data is identified and addressed appropriately. Identify and trend common errors related to laboratory control samples. In conjunction with Global Quality, reduce identified network trends of unsatisfactory data.
*Assist laboratory management in review of laboratory non-conformances related to area of expertise to ensure appropriate root cause was identified and effective corrective action is taken in a timely manner.
*Assist laboratory management in reducing non-reproducible results through identification of root cause and assignment of effective corrective actions.
*Evaluate systems that have potential for errors and work directly with company experts to determine appropriate changes to these processes that will eliminate the potential for error.
*Assist in the training of employees for new and existing methods and quality related processes in area of expertise.
*Assist in auditing of methods in use by the network laboratories.
*Offer technical advice and solutions to client related questions and issues
*Assist laboratories in the set up of assets in their tracking systems such as ZetaSafe and monitor compliance for entering data.
*Maintain knowledge of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and other systems such as ZetaSafe that is required to complete job responsibilities.
*Review laboratories' requests for LIMS code changes or additions for completeness before they are submitted for approval. Assist laboratories in the verification of code changes.
*This position has the responsibility and authority to initiate action to prevent or minimize departures from the quality system or test procedures.
*Support global quality and continuous improvement processes.
*Support technically, and manage the communication of the FSC global PTs and PCS with the network of laboratories (Corporate)
*Perform other related duties as required.

*Travel 3-4 times per year (up to a week long) to different locations

*75% of their time will be spent in an office setting... the other 25% of their day will be in the lab providing technical support/audits







About Aerotek:

Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.

The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
 

Contact Information


Name:
Zachary Overby
Phone:
7082636577