Delano, PA, US
Contract to Hire
$15,000.00 - $17,000.00 /Year
Aerotek is looking for 2 Welders in the Delano Area.
There is no drug test/background check for this position.
This company is family owned and ran shop. Primarily focus is on heavy structural steel. Everyone in the shop works a lot of hours but they are flexible for when time is needed off as long as they are sticking to the schedule. They pay for 100% of health benefits and your family once hired on directly.
This a 1st Shift, Monday - Friday role. 6am-430am and Saturdays flex schedule (55-60 hours)
Starting Wage is $15-$17 (Depends on weld test/interview)
- Read and understand a Structural or Welding Blueprint (basic understanding of blueprints)
- MIG / Flux Core Welding on plate steel experience
- Flexible Schedule - Ability to work overtime and Saturdays
- Welders will be required to perform MIG and Flux Core welding on structural steel used for building, bridges, and a variety of structural projects.
- Must be able to work from WPS (weld procedure specifications) which are written instructions for how work is completed to specifications.
- Any candidate regardless of previous certifications must get certified to D1.5 3G welding standards. This is a vertical mig weld which meets bridge work standards
- All welders must be able to work from and utilize structural welding blueprints to confirm work is accurate and meets specifications.
- Individuals will assist with rigging materials at times if necessary to move large beams/structural steel around to designated areas.
- Must be safety oriented due to the large work around the shop Work Environment
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.