Fenton, MI, US
$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 /Year
Looking to add a quality engineer to our team in a stamping facility. Looking for someone who will be responsible for taking what is in place and help improve.
- They have been adding some new equipment and moving around others. Both need PPAP's completed to ensure they are meeting customer requirements
- Handling control plans and corrective actions for customers
- Handling Standard Quality Engineering responsibilities and document control, PFMEA's, inspection, audits, TS16949, 8D, Corrective Actions, etc....
- Responsible for communication and resolution with customers
- 50%/50% floor office hand on
Must Have Qualifications:
- Tier 1 Experience
- 5+ years' experience in a stamping environment
- Strong TS 16949 knowledge
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.