Florence, AL, US
Job Title: Quality Engineer (Metrology/Gage R&R)
- Tier One supplier of vehicle lighting to auto makers in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- This position is open due to bring in a new set of eyes to help improve the gage process.
Daily activities will include, but are not limited to:
- Candidate will be studying and taking measurements on attribute gages.
- Candidate must be able to see in "3-D" and know when anomalies happen.
- The goal is to determine the changes and improve the processes.
- Must be able to hit the ground running.
Education and Experience:
- This candidate must have an extensive background working with gages and GD&T processes.
- Gage calibration and measurement experience
- Experience with statistical process control
- Metrology Engineering experience a plus
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.