Financial Analyst is responsible for the preparation and review of all reports and analysis of information produced by the department. Analyst plays a key role in the annual forecast process, and assists company leadership in using the forecast to guide strategic decision making. Responsible for developing new reports and improving existing analysis methods. They partner with Regional Controllers/Directors of Financial Operations to guide respective field offices in understanding and managing their profitability and financial performance.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce monthly financial reports
- Explain variances between forecast and actual performance.
- Conduct monthly income statement analysis and prepare accrual entries when needed.
- Assist controller group and sales leadership in understanding and utilizing reports.
- Produce ad hoc reports as needed.
- Organize and compile monthly financial package.
- Investigate ways to improve reporting tools currently used utilizing additional functionality of PeopleSoft and the Hyperion application.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Accounting or Finance degree
- 3-5 years business experience
- People Soft and nVision experience preferred
- Hyperion Planning, HFM, Essbase and Smartview experience preferred
- Financial analysis experience a plus
- Advanced business degree a plus
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Strong analytical ability with a focus on detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Capacity to view the company, and our internal process, at a detailed level
- Capable of dealing with all levels of the organization in a professional manner
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.