Hayward, CA, US
Contract to Hire
- -Associates or Bachelors in any chemistry discipline.
- -lab experience
This person will be responsible for the following:
1.) receiving samples
2.) performing analysis on samples
3.) Communicating paint sample results via radio to engineers
4.) Entering data onto excel and SAP
5.) Validate COA(certificate of analysis)
6.) working in lab environment
- Screen service requests for value and alignment with goals
- Route requests originating within the unit to the appropriate service provider.
- Perform basic calibration and maintenance of analytical systems.
- Collect samples according to Sample Plan.
- Perform routine analyses.
- Evaluate validity of data, apply basic statistics, interpret results, and take appropriate action.
- Monitor analytical systems, identify problems, conduct first-line troubleshooting, and escalate as appropriate.
- Document, communicate and archive analytical results and calibration data.
- Suggest and implement improvements to the EH&S and ODMS procedures, and analytical work processes and tools.
- Participate in the raw material and finished product retainer management system.
- Participate on analytical or plant improvement teams.
- Obtain and prepare basic calibration standards.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.