Hillsboro, OR, US
We are currently hiring for Columbia Sportswear customer service positions to start work on July 24th. Representatives are responsible for answering questions to support Columbia's Ecommerce.
- Provide exceptional customer service and problem solving by responding to all inbound/outbound calls
- High-level negotiation and diplomacy in resolving differing expectations (customer vs. company policy)
- Assist customers with new and existing accounts, account billing, and payment information
- Resolve customer inquiries in an effective and efficient manner
- Makes discretionary decisions in granting financial and non-financial assistance to customers
- Handling anywhere from 60-100 calls p/day and responding to 10 emails p/hr regarding product questions, non-scripted calls tailored to the specific customer they are working with, busiest month is January
- Prior Customer Service experience
- Must be able to type 30 words/minute
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training
- Employee discounts and access to Employee Store
- Gym and Yoga room on-site
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.