$19.00 - $23.00 /Hour
Aerotek is currently hiring for a Field Service Technician for a materials client out in Hillsboro. The job description is as follows:
Working on automated handling systems in a clean room environment performing preventative and corrective maintenance and product installation. An entry-level candidate with a strong electrical/mechanical aptitude would be great: at least 1 year of experience in a clean room environment and 1-2 years of mechanical troubleshooting experience. Open to training someone who is a self-starter and has a good attitude.
Key Job Events/Responsibilities:
- Follow all corporate safety protocols and report unsafe conditions
- Work with minimum supervision
- Apply company policies and procedures to resolve issues of routine scope
- Ability to professionally interact with customers and internal departments.
- Perform routine installations and maintenance on assigned Asyst products.
- Ability to perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) activities as prescribed by procedure,
- Achieve Factory Training and certification on assigned ASYST product(s)
- Effectively troubleshoot issues of routine scope
- Be able to verify software status and evaluate rudimentary log messages.
- Be able to determine location of logs with appropriate information for log analysis.
- Travel on short notice, as well as extended travel time (Domestic & International).
- Prepare and submit all necessary paperwork.
- Other job related duties may be assigned by manager.
If you are interested in this position and feel like you have the mechanical skills to match, feel free to apply or contact me directly.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.