Hillsboro, OR, US
Contract to Hire
$12.00 - $19.00 /Hour
NOW HIRING WAREHOUSE EMPLOYEES!!
JOB TYPE(S): Full time, long term position. Temporary to Permanent.
SHIFTS: VARIOUS SHIFT OPTIONS- Day, Swing, Grave, FHN, BHN
PAY: D.O.E $12.00-$19.00 LOTS OF OVERTIME AVAILABLE!
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- General warehouse responsibilities
- Material handling, order picking, labeling and packaging
- May be responsible for the movement of parts and/or packages either in receipt or shipment. Includes the loading and unloading of containers onto and off of material handling equipment (e.g. Burden Carriers/Tugs, electric pallet jacks and Metro Carts) in order to facilitate said movement.
- Data entry & customer service to support Fab operations and end user contacts.
- Material Handlers, Order Pickers, Forklift Operators, Inventory Specialist.
Higher payrates will need the following:
- ERP/MRP/SAP experience
- Shipping and Receiving with FedEx/UPS domestic and international experience
- Forklift Certified
**IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.