Lancaster, CA, US
$25.00 - $29.00 /Hour
Clinical Research Coordinator position within a large hospital group in Southern California. Clinical Research Coordinator will support a research portfolio of 40+ sponsor-initiated clinical trials in Infectious Diseases.
- Responsible for reviewing and comprehending research protocols.
- Assist in recruiting potential subjects. Schedule patients within inclusion criteria. Phone screen patients. Assist during patient visits.
- Coordinates day to day activities of several small scale project(s) or phases of one or more larger projects. Collects project data through interviews, chart review or other methods. May collect, secure and assist with biospecimen management.
- May assist in development of study tools (e.g. tracking forms, questionnaires, chart review forms, etc.).
- Responsible for data collection and data management inputting into appropriate EDC.
- If assigned to clinical trial, may work with Sponsors/ monitors at clinical sites.
- Adheres to compliance and privacy/ confidentiality requirements and standards. Adheres to GCP and compliance regulations for clinical trials.
- Assists with and/ or oversees quality assurance of study activities ensures quality data.
- May interface with IRB and/ or draft portions of IRB protocols, amendments, continuing reviews, etc.
- May contribute to portions of study presentations.
- Reviews scientific literature and synthesizes and summarizes information.
- 2+ years of relevant clinical research experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Bachelors degree preferred
- ACRP/CCRC certifications preferred
Please send your resume I look forward to hearing from you!
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.