Lincoln, NE, US
$13.25 - $14.50 /Hour
Hiring for a Pipe Polisher!
2nd and 3rd Shift Available!
$13.25 - $14.50/Hour Depending on Shift
- De-burrs or polishes parts by use of a portable grinder or buffer.
- Hold parts against abrasive belt or buff wheel to grind, polish or buff surface. Parts will not weigh more than 30lbs.
- Responsible for maintaining individual production goals.
- Changes tools on power equipment.
- Applies abrasive compound or other dressing to facilitate polishing operations.
- Could potentially come in contact with hazardous chemicals.
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months production experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Must stand on feet all day
- Must wear required PPE - safety glasses, ear plugs, respirator. (will be provided)
**Awesome company to work for with a great culture - amazing benefits are offered**
If interested please email resume and call Ashley at 402-467-7081!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.