Los Angeles, CA, US
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for ensuring our customers including contract employees, client managers and local sales teams receive superior customer service and administrative support.
* Providing outstanding front office customer service (telephone and reception area)
* Greet and hand out applications to all walk in contractors
* Maintains drug testing/medical surveillance process (setting up employee for the clinic, logging and updating office report, email/communicating results to the office)
* File and maintain all office paperwork
* Maintaining adequate levels of Pre-Employment Packets
* Assist with data entry of personal data updates, starts and finishes in PeopleSoft
* Processing orientation paperwork to Human Resources Department
* Timely processing of Tax Credit Forms and other state required forms
* Maintaining outstanding levels of administrative support to all internal and external employees
* Maintain and organize all office supplies
* Enter and manage Background process and communicate results to the office
* Delivers Contractor Orientations and verifies information for accuracy
* Assists with office audits and compliance requirement s
Supervisory or Management Responsibilities:
* 1 + years of experience in a customer service related position
* Ability to prioritize, organize, problem solve and meet deadlines and goals
* Ability to communicate effectively and provide proper follow up
* Computer experience with 35-45WPM and understand Microsoft Office Programs
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.