Milwaukee, WI, US
Aerotek has an immediate open for a Verification Engineer around the Greater Milwaukee Area.
- Verify software according to the following software life cycle process activities.
- Develop and subsequently execute software test cases and procedures to ensure compliance of the software code with the high and low level software requirements.
- Execute test procedures in PC based simulations and laboratory environments.
- Perform reviews and analyses to assess the accuracy, completeness, and verifiability of the software requirements, architecture, and source code.
- Manage and report status of progress.
- Interface with local and remote team members.
- Experience in software development required; 3+ years experience preferred.
- Experience with C, C++, and Python programming language required.
- Experience in embedded application testing required.
- Excellent communication, analytical, organizational, and PC skills required.
- Experience with software verification processes according to RTCA DO-178B Level A, B or C a plus.
- Experience using the following tools:
o Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 preferred.
o SVN, or equivalent version control system required
- BSCS/EE/SE or MSCS/EE or other technical college degree required.
- Experience with avionics systems a plus.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.