Minneapolis, MN, US
$80,000.00 - $100,000.00 /Year
- 45%- researching, preparing, designing and conducting experiments to meet project objectives. This will include partnering with global resources and documenting/communicating to relevant stakeholders.
- 15%- acts as a liaison between internal departments and external companies/organizations.
- 15%- providing technical leadership and support in pipe formulation and properties to both the local organization and globally
- 10%- leads technical R&D efforts
- 10%- mentors members of technical staff 5%- developing new product concepts.
- 1+ years of experience in structure-property relationships or polymer mechanical properties.
- M.S. in material/polymer science or engineering discipline OR PhD in material/polymer science or engineering discipline
- Experience with polymer synthesizing 1+ years of experience in polymer processing or structure property relationships
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.