Contract to Hire
* Configure and implement proprietary control system for new machines, starting from previous machines as reference
* Writing code for Soft-PLC and Windows based HMI software
* Validate integration of software using machine software simulation
* Write control system operator manuals
* Validate control system implementation on machine
* Customer Service Support and Troubleshooting
* 3-5 years in industrial control & monitoring development
* PLC controller programming: SoftPLC IEC61131, including ladder logic, function block, and sequential function charts etc.
* Equivalent Rockwell or Siemens PLC programming will be considered
* Experience with common industrial fieldbus technologies (Modbus TCP, SSI, RS485 RTU, Profibus, Ethercat, etc.)
* HMI programming: C/C++ languages, Object programming, UML
* Knowledge of XML, XSL and HTML
* C++ Builder experience
* Knowledge of real-time OS and hardware setup ( QNX, Linux real-time)
* TCP/IP, Telnet, FTP, flash
* Knowledge of electric and hydraulics schematics
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.