Nashville, NC, US
The Plant Engineer will perform functions to direct and coordinate all aspects of activities involved in the areas of equipment installations, general repairs, power plant operations, building and ground maintenance. The Plant Engineer will be responsible for the development of new ideas for equipment that will enhance the operation of the facility. The Plant Engineer will report directly to the Plant Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in food processing/pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable in the areas of fluid dynamics, thermodynamics and theory of machinery.
- Capable of producing working drawings both manually and on CAD systems.
- Competent in both design and drafting.
- Sanitary equipment design.
- Effective analytical, planning and organizational skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced with both managerial and financial principles.
- Adapt to frequent changes in climate, environment, workload and schedules.
- Adhere to and enforce company policies, safety procedures and good manufacturing practices.
- Supervise, direct and coordinate equipment installations, general repairs, power plant operations, building and ground maintenance.
- Continually monitor plant to ensure efficient evaporation operations.
- Monitor factory inventory of parts.
- Assure that equipment and facility are properly maintained for efficient production
- Communicate with plant management on equipment installations.
- Monitor plant fire control system and coordinate through plant maintenance.
- Make recommendations for improved efficiency of plant operations.
- Partners with members of management to accomplish objectives.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.