New York, NY, US
Contract to Hire
$20.00 - $35.00 /Hour
- 3+ years of experience working as a carpenter (preferably concrete) on a Construction site ( Outside - this is new construction, there are no windows or walls, they will be dealing with the elements)
- Experience with framing, making forms, stripping forms, measuring and cutting materials, and understanding of blueprints
- Active OSHA 10, MUST HAVE ACTUAL OSHA CARD AND CANNOT BE FROM AN ONLINE COURSE! (ONLINCE COURSE CERTIFICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
- Must own the following:
- Utility boots
- 25' to 30' heavy duty measuring tape
- 16oz. hammer with solid metal handle.
- Tool belt to accommodate hammer, tapes, screws and nails necessary for work.
- Cordless Screw Gun
- 4' level
- Responsible for reading and interpreting blurprints
- Ability to solve mathematical problems to properly measure for the amount of materials needed to construct a form
- Framing, building decks and forms, and stripping forms
- Use of carpentry tools such as hand saws, electric saws, drills and hand tools
- Willingness to work in a variety of weather conditions including extreme heat, cold and precipitation
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.