Newport News, VA, US
Contract to Hire
A highly skilled Electrician in high demand!
The Electrician will be responsible for:
- Working independently and exercising good judgment and discretion
- the Electrician is responsible for the maintenance of all electrical equipment at the plant.
- Electricians serve as the first responds for equipment breakdowns as well as frequently serving as security patrol when operations are ceased.
- Experience with Conduit
- Troubleshoot and repair program
- table logic controllers
- Troubleshoot and repair low and medium voltage motor control circuits
- Troubleshoot and repair general lighting and power circuit.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.