Ontario, CA, US
No loan background is required for this specific opening.
The hiring manager is looking for a candidate who has strong clerical experience.
At a minimum, each candidate should possess the following skills, experience and background:
* High School education required.
* Minimum of two years office experience working in a auto/lending/mortgage service environment with loan processing experience.
* Minimum of two years Credit Union processing experience a plus.
* Solid understanding of lending and loan processing procedures.
* Work independently with a high level of initiative.
* Excellent oral, written, presentation and analytical skills.
* Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines and established goals.
* Specialized problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
* Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
* Excellent attention to detail with a high accuracy rate
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.