Contract to Hire
OUR CLIENT IN NORTH JERSEY IS SEEKING A CONSTRUCTION INSPECTOR!
Troxler, Construction experience, Ability to communicate through hand-written daily notes and over the phone effectively daily to receive instructions and give updates
- Conduct inspection and field testing of earthwork and reinforced concrete for new construction of buildings and construction sites
- Responsible for performing or witnessing special inspections on construction projects, such as mid to high rise buildings, commercial, public, academic and health care facilities
- Candidate will be required to prepare and submit reports of inspection activities, file documentation and complete required technical report forms in accordance with regulations
- Check placement, Test compaction and Inspect: Earthwork, Pile Inspection, Pavement, Reinforced concrete, Soil
- Minimal time will be spent in the office in East Orange, NJ
- This person will go to different job sites and write reports and hand them in to the PM they report to (Rick and Mike are the PMs) either daily or weekly depending on the job
- Construction background
- Knowledge and experience working with concrete
- ACI preferred
- Ability to write daily/weekly reports, and communicate effectively
- Able to adjust on the fly, as weekly and daily schedules are subject to change
- Typical day consists of reporting either to office or job site. Individual will eventually make it to job site and start work inspecting. Usually working on their own but subcontractors will be present on site.
- Great writing and communication skills
Please submit a RESUME in order to be considered!
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.