Phoenix, AZ, US
- The Candidate Sourcers will be working through the applicant tracking system (ATS) to provide initial phone interviews of candidates that have applied to our client.
- General phone script, interview questions and training will be provided at the beginning of the assignment.
- Effectively match candidates skills to each positions that the sources are assigned to. Then perform the phone screen, and decide whether to move the candidate forward in the process (non technical aviation candidates)
- Must be able to provide our customer's experience to every candidate during the phone screen. Excellent customer service is expected on every call.
- Must be able to work independently after receiving direction. The direct supervising manager will be located in a different city and will be in contact by phone and email for daily direction and updates.
- Located off of the I-17 near Peoria Ave.
- Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week
- Fun open office environment with friendly personalities and activites such as office pot lucks.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.