Phoenix, AZ, US
- Design and model high-end packages that are optimized for signal and power integrity
- Explore new solutions such as High Density Interconnects, Interposers, and package-on-package (PoP)
- Developing unique signal and power solutions based on design objectives of performance and cost
- Selection of appropriate signaling and interconnect technology for high performance interfaces
- Power integrity analysis for each PWR/GND domain: package extraction, simulation & decoupling strategy
- PDN Methodology Development: Simultaneous switching noise/output (SSN or SSO) analysis for each I/O PWR/GND domain
Performance Expectations & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of package design experience in high speed/RF/DDR designs, circuit and package modeling, and extractions
- Thorough understanding of all aspect of package design and relationship between physical layout and electrical performance
- S-parameter modeling methodology, power Integrity concepts and principles, simulation/debugging insights, physical scaling/dimension implications to EM behavior of silicon circuits, transmission paths/media, discrete/passive components, and integration of silicon/package/capacitors/ printed circuit board structures
- Experience and working knowledge of E.M. field solvers (quasi-static and full wave), time and frequency domain simulation tools like Ansys HFSS, Sigrity PowerSI / Speed2000 / XtractIM, Mentor Graphic Hyperlynx, HSPICE S-parameter extraction and simulation
- Solid understanding of electromagnetic and transmission line theory, general I/O design, signal integrity, differential and single ended interface technologies.
- Clear understanding of power distribution network design and optimization techniques.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.