Phoenix, AZ, US
Contract to Hire
Currently hiring for 6 sales reps for a local cable and internet company in Phoenix, Arizona!
Start date is Monday 8/21!
Pay: $12hr-$14hr, depending on experience. PLUS commission on 4 or more upgrades daily!
Small Office Environment - Room for advancement!
Monday-Thursday 3pm-8pm and Saturday 10am-3pm (25-30 hours a week to start off). If you are producing and hitting after 1-2 weeks, you will have the option to go full time.
Inside Sales Call Center Rep Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
Should do 3-4 upgrades a day anything over that, will be commissioned.
- 60-70 calls a day to existing customersquota
- Make calls to current customers and/or non-subscribers for sales in a high-intensity call center sales environment.
- Utilize proactive sales skills to identify needs of customers and effectively position products and solutions that best meet the needs of targeted customers
- Achieves monthly key performance metrics and call quality performance through utilization of sales skills, defined sales call flow structure, and adherence to provided schedule.
- Responds to customer needs for Cox products, educates them on the latest marketing campaigns, and then recommends the packages and services to meet the customers need based on Cox prescribed call flows.
- Maintains accurate records of sales activities on a daily basis.
- Increase revenue through up-selling and cross-selling video, HSI, wireless, and telephony services to existing customers.
- Researches and reviews competitive pricing and service offerings in order to provide competitive price and product comparisons based on customer needs.
- Responsible for utilizing multiple customer databases to access, change or input account information for new and existing customers.
- Provides outstanding customer service, troubleshoot and resolve service and minor technical problems for customers by asking appropriate questions.
Inside Sales Call Center Rep Qualifications:
- 1 year of call center experience
- 1 year of sales experience in any capacity
- Must have high school diploma or GED
Location (44th Street/Thomas Rd)
Qualified candidates please send your resume directly to Devin Stewart below!
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.