Plymouth Meeting, PA, US
Contract to Hire
$25.00 - $30.00 /Hour
Client is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician II to assist with maintaining an industrial laundry facility.
2nd shift (4:00PM - 1:00AM) - Will Train on first for a month.
- Must be flexible with shifts to cover vacation, sick, or emergency maintenance. (M-F and Tuesday through Saturday every other week)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, repairing, maintaining, installing and troubleshooting industrial equipment systems and components.
including, but not limited to, washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems and boilers; performing preventive/predictive maintenance;
A. Equipment Maintenance
* Uses common tools including but not limited to: hand and power tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, precision measuring instruments, and electrical and electronic testing devices.
* Ensures safe operation of machinery, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems equipment and components; following blueprints and schematics, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications.
* Troubleshoots sources of equipment problems.
* Examines parts and removes defective parts by dismantling devices using hand and power tools, hoists, and cranes.
* Inspects used parts using measuring instruments.
* Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
* Inspects motors and belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, and performs other maintenance actions while following maintenance procedures.
B. Preventive Maintenance
* Performs boiler chemical testing; records results in the log books; and makes necessary chemistry adjustments.
* Performs daily and weekly safety checks on boilers and makes necessary repairs.
* Records and analyzes meter readings of gas, electric, water in logs and takes corrective actions where appropriate.
* Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of location equipment.
* Follow all applicable Cintas Standard PMs.
* Utilize CMMS for all PM activities.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.