Poway, CA, US
$14.00 - $16.00 /Hour
Aerotek is seeking E/M assembler for an Aerospace company.
- The Soldering position prepares and solders connectors, splices, sockets, for the molding process per defined policies and procedures. The company may, at its discretion, modify and/or add further duties not currently listed in this description.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs hand soldering using a soldering iron.
- Follows production drawings, sample assemblies and verbal instructions with some supervision. Understands and applies established acceptable workmanship practices to all facets of mechanical assembly.Interprets and works from drawings, work instructions and bills of material to understand the required parts and steps needed to complete the assigned assembly.
- Works on assembled components, requiring manual dexterity and the ability to work with simple hand tools, soldering equipment
- Uses a variety of hand and power tools to perform skilled fitting and assembly work. Inspect parts and performs basic tests.
- Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.