Reading, PA, US
Contract to Hire
$16.00 - $19.00 /Hour
- Handle inbound contacts. Use proper soft skills and provide expected customer experience. Follow all departments
policies and procedures.
- Log Road Report. Accurately document caller's name, contact, location, customer rebill status, downtime and any
other pertinent information.
- Accurately diagnose and document caller's complaint. Use provided tools to pull engine codes and asking probing
- Guide callers through any possible over the phone repairs such as: initiating the regeneration process, transmission
- Other projects as assigned by the supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Technical School Degree, Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- ASE certification or any similar technical certification preferred.
- 3 years of contact center professional experience preferred.
- 2 years of customer service experience preferred.
- 1 year of hands on vehicle repair experience preferred.
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Technical knowledge is a plus
- Must have strong communications skills
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Must be organized and able to multi-task
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.