$20.00 - $22.50 /Hour
We are looking for rigging contractors to use hand tools to assist in the install of equipment in the USA Parkway area.
- Monday - Saturday (will not work every Saturday, but must be flexible)
- TONS OF OT! Working 10-12 hours per day.
- Throughout July
- $16/hr. for individuals with 6+ months construction experience
- $18/hr. for individuals with 3+ years of construction experience
- $20 - $22.50 for individuals with extensive rigging experience
- $90/day per diem for riggers ONLY. Per diem is paid for 7 days, but contractor must work a minimum 5 days to get all 7 days of per diem.
- Rigging and equipment install.
- Lifting and carrying heavy tools pushing upwards of 50,000 lb tools.
- Contractors will be working around lifts and heavy equipment, safety is a big emphasis on site.
- Contractors will be assisting in the unloading of materials, assisting riggers in the movement of tools into the Tesla facility, then helping with the setting of the tools in place for final install.
- 50% will be outdoor work, 50% will be indoor/warehouse work
- Project is 6-8 months with the potential to go 2 years.
- 1+ years of construction, industrial, offshore, or tool rigging experience
- MUST be willing to work outside for long periods of time
- MUST be able to work significant over-time
- Pass a drug test, no background test required.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.