Richland, WA, US
Contract to Hire
- Benefits administrator (working directly with broker and carriers to offer a comprehensive and competitive program to recruit and retain key talent; open enrollment coordination and processes)
- Compensation management (annual salary range review, internal and market equity review including creation of compensation grades; surveys and benchmarking systems used to enhance compensation research strategy)
- New hire orientation coordination/presentation
- Recruiting lead - requisition approval, posting, website management; implemented applicant tracking system
- Personnel and benefit file management
- Employee relations and conflict resolution
- Internal and external customer service
- Maintain HRIS system
- STD/LTD/FMLA - including processing claim documentation.
- Worker's Compensation - Maintains BWC records and reports. Processes and addresses claim issues. Attends BWC hearings as necessary
Benefits - Manage benefits administration to include enrollments, changes and approving invoices for payment. Act as a liaison between employees and the benefit providers to resolve claim issues
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources w/ 4+ years HR experience in construction environment
- If no degree, equivalent experience required (10+ years)
- Thorough knowledge of laws affecting human resources administration
- Demonstrated management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate personal leadership skill
- SHRM desired
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.