Saint Paul, MN, US
Contract to Hire
$17.00 - $19.00 /Hour
- The formulation, characterization, & performance testing of various sealants and adhesives for both short-term & long-term internal development projects and customer-specific requests.
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analyses to determine the structure-property relationships of various raw materials in adhesive and sealant formulations.
- Acquiring and maintaining expertise in a variety of application equipment systems ranging from sealant extruders to coating equipment and others.
- Detail-Oriented and ability to work under minimal direction
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience generating, recording, and reporting results in the laboratory
- HS Diploma, GED OR 2 OR 4 year degree preferred
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.