Contract to Hire
$15.00 - $16.00 /Hour
Responsible for the collection of outstanding invoices on accounts that are 30 to 45 days past due (Soft Collections). These positions will require candidates to perform "conflict resolution" through detailed research" and investigations with clients and resolve collection issues.
- 1 to 3 years of Collections Experience
- Account Reconciliations Experience
- Understanding of Basic Accounting Terminology
- Experience (Experience Applying Cash to specific accounts)
- Account Management), Think analytically and critically to resolve customer conflicts and develop relationships with them.
- Research into different departments to resolve customer inquiries)
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication
- Organized and able to work independently
- Someone who is computer savvy
- Someone who is teachable (to learn their proprietary systems)
- Microsoft Excel - (Data Manipulations, Formulas, Spread sheets)
- Candidates will be measured off of their activity and productivity.
- Activity -Candidates are expected to make "complete their queue daily" in addition to their inbound maintenance and research calls (activity varies).
- Productivity - Lower Aging Buckets
- Ability to learn your portfolio - Know your clients, and build market relationships.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.