San Antonio, TX, US
Contract to Hire
* Perform set-up and operation of various machine tools in order to accomplish production machinery functions.
* Use milling, drilling, grinding, and other machines.
* Ability to decipher sketches, blueprints, and engineering details.
* Provide assistance in establishing set up and layout methods, order of operations, and application of required parts and materials.
* Run electronic equipment and systems to perform work.
* Plans, devises, and fabricates various tools, dies, gauges, jigs, and fixtures to within precise specifications.
* May also modify or repair existing tools and dies.
* Performs tool making procedures requiring fitting and assembling parts, and making adjustments to meet requirements.
* Perform welding of metal objects using a variety of welding equipment including oxygen and acetylene, MIG and TIG welders.
* Plan and produce metal forms or objects, or reconstructs damaged equipment of various metals and alloys including aluminum.
* Work involves accomplishing welding that fuses different metals and withstands great strength demands while avoiding distortion.
* Regulate equipment as necessary for the work performed.
* Advise supervisor of those situations that may pose a significant risk to the company, product assurance, facilities, and employee safety or customer satisfaction results.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.